NEO 360’s Digital Marketing Magic 5
Change is the only constant in life—and in digital marketing. Check out this month’s Digital Marketing Magic 5 for updates from the past month that could very well make a difference to your own marketing efforts.
- Snapchat offers World Lenses, a fun augmented reality feature which could soon be made available to advertisers.
- Instagram rules the roost of influencer marketing, with 99.3% of influencers calling it a great place to connect with community and brands.
- Pixels on Facebook are getting an upgrade which passes a page’s click data and metadata right back to Facebook.
- Desktop and mobile ad revenue surpasses TV for the first time.
- Advertisers, agencies and publishers say they want more choices for serving up digital video advertising.
Your business can’t afford to be left behind by changes like these—need a hand to keep up? Our digital marketing masters will be more than happy to help. LISTEN, REACH and ENGAGE with NEO360 now.
Recent 360° Views
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most important factors that affects your website’s Google Ranking.
Even if you have created an impressive and beautifully constructed website, you won’t get far if your SEO is deficient.
360° Views Nowadays, though digital marketers might disagree, it is sensible to say that search engine optimisation or online advertising is not as hard as other people would think. However, what’s hard is to drive the right people to your website – those people who...
Brainstorming—the word itself conjures up a plethora of fantastic images. They might be of a Trojan Horse-sized cerebrum being attacked (or stormed) by a bunch of Lilliputian warriors. Or a whole bunch of brains coming down in torrents (much to the delight of a zombie horde below).
When it comes to content marketing, you don’t want to be laying out strategies that are just ‘good’ enough or ‘Okay’ for now, what you really want is to be “all in” and win it! This means that you must not only be able to do keyword research. Go beyond that.
As business owners, we’d like to think that every person who visits our store follows the usual, straight path to making a purchase. They were once strangers who became curious after seeing your display as they wandered through a mall.