Digital Marketing Magic 5
There’s just so much to do focusing on your own business that there’s hardly any time for taking a look at the bigger picture. Yet, this look is essential to making sure your marketing comms continue to head in the right direction. NEO360’s got a quick look for you at five of the past month’s highlights in digital marketing.
- Mobile gaming is on the rise throughout the Asia Pacific, according to figures from eMarketer and AppsFlyer.
- Most marketers understand the value of marketing tech, but few of them think that they’re using it effectively enough.
- Alibaba will be offering digital e-commerce courses through its business college in Singapore.
- Discriminatory ads still manage to find their way into Facebook.
- Programmatic is on its way to making up two-thirds of the world’s digital display market by 2019.
How do these developments affect your own marketing communications? Is your business ready to respond? Let NEO360 help you stay in step with the times to get your message across in the most effective ways, today.
Recent 360° Views
E-commerce in Asia outvalues the US and Western European countries combined, and accounted for 40% of all global online sales in the first quarter of 2017.
Digital marketers are the most powerful they’ve ever been. Countless tools abound for measuring results on each advertising channel, from social media to mobile ads. The level of granularity in targeting is unprecedented–you can now advertise based on behaviours previously hidden to marketers, like purchasing history, and geolocation.
Our expertise in the field of social media advertising, Facebook Advertising, in particular, has been developed over years of scoring successes for our clients across a variety of industries. But to say that it’s been 100 percent smooth sailing would be to exaggerate, as there have been challenges along the way.
The days of the traditional media triumvirate (TV, Radio and Print) are long gone. Digital media now rules the marketing landscape, and within the new ruling class, revolutions are taking place that require businesses to keep up with new developments, or be deemed irrelevant by their target markets.
Evolution is the process of progressive change or development. See how advertising media has evolved over the past decades.