Digital Marketing Magic 5
Given how quickly trends change in digital marketing, today’s must-see, must-do might be yesterday’s been there, done that. Here are five of this month’s marketing rainmakers to help keep you up to speed.
- Adweek releases its list of social media marketing trends to watch heading into next year.
- More than 600 marketing minds discuss the latest marketing tech innovations at the LEAD 2017conference in Singapore.
- Singaporeans who want to switch to a career in digital marketing can get help from the Professional Conversion Programme(PCP) for digital advertising professionals.
- The New York Times is establishing itself in Singapore to serve Southeast Asian markets.
- The Forbes Agency Council says digital marketing is the future of customer support.
Knowing that there are innovations and opportunities that your business might need to look into is only half the battle. Get in touch with us at NEO360 to find out how you can make the most of the trends in these headline stories now.
Recent 360° Views
Our expertise in the field of social media advertising, Facebook Advertising, in particular, has been developed over years of scoring successes for our clients across a variety of industries. But to say that it’s been 100 percent smooth sailing would be to exaggerate, as there have been challenges along the way.
The days of the traditional media triumvirate (TV, Radio and Print) are long gone. Digital media now rules the marketing landscape, and within the new ruling class, revolutions are taking place that require businesses to keep up with new developments, or be deemed irrelevant by their target markets.
Evolution is the process of progressive change or development. See how advertising media has evolved over the past decades.
For marketing communications to be truly effective, your brand needs a comprehensive campaign that will be able to reach your customer where they are, and that can be adjusted as needed.
Get answers to your burning questions about how Public Relations can benefit your business with this handy-dandy infographic from NEO360’s Public Relations team.