NEO360’s Digital Marketing Magic 5
Staying ahead means staying in the know. Before you find yourself having to catch up with the competition, catch up with this month’s Digital Marketing Magic 5.
- The Facebook success story continues, with the rollout of Facebook Stories.
- More and more businesses are quickly coming to realise that there aren’t enough digital marketers and content curators to go around.
- CRM and PPC managers, as well as UX designers and web analysts rank among digital marketing’s “most wanted”.
- Business leaders in Singapore say they want to go digital to better serve customers.
- Jakarta, Tokyo, Shanghai, Manila, and Beijing are the among the world’s top ten cities projected to become major growth drivers of global ad spend up to 2019.
With our highly qualified and experienced team of digital marketing pro’s, we’re primed and ready to help your business meet the coming challenges of an ever-changing digital marketing industry.
Get in touch with us at NEO360 for leading-edge ways to LISTEN, REACH and ENGAGE your customers today.
Recent 360° Views
Get answers to your burning questions about how Public Relations can benefit your business with this handy-dandy infographic from NEO360’s Public Relations team.
Learn more from this infographic about the 10 Effective Tips on How To Improve Your Site’s Google Ranking.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most important factors that affects your website’s Google Ranking.
Even if you have created an impressive and beautifully constructed website, you won’t get far if your SEO is deficient.
Nowadays, though digital marketers might disagree, it is sensible to say that search engine optimisation or online advertising is not as hard as other people would think. However, what’s hard is to drive the right people to your website – those people who are interested in what you have to offer and complete the buying cycle to buy whatever it is that you sell.
Brainstorming—the word itself conjures up a plethora of fantastic images. They might be of a Trojan Horse-sized cerebrum being attacked (or stormed) by a bunch of Lilliputian warriors. Or a whole bunch of brains coming down in torrents (much to the delight of a zombie horde below).